Where did June even go? It’s wild that the month has flown by, but great things are ahead as the summer kicks into full swing. We’ve got the Olympics coming up, Wimbledon is in full swing, we’re getting closer to the NBA Finals, Euro finals, the NHL Stanley Cup Finals will be wrapping up — what a time to be alive. It’s crazy that just a year ago we were all wasting away while the sports world was at a standstill, but now we are back and better than ever, baby. Let’s keep having our fun, prepare for the Fourth of the July weekend, and indulge in some of the latest headlines. Here we go.
- Meet Kate from Chicago.
- Here are some of the reactions from the NBA world to Giannis Antetokoumpo’s knee injury in Game 4.
- There was a heartbreaking moment at Wimbledon when a tearful Serena Williams retired from her first-round match due to an on-court injury.
- The woman who caused the Tour de France crash is missing and may have fled the country.
- The Sopranos prequel trailer has dropped and people are going nuts.
- Ronda Rousey is going to have a baby girl.
- Syracuse women’s basketball coach Quentin Hillsman has been accused of abuse and unwanted contact by former players.
- 53-year-old ex-heavyweight champion Riddick Bowe is returning to boxing for some reason.
- A man was arrested for threatening to bomb a McDonald’s after they forgot his McNuggets dipping sauce. Surprisingly, he wasn’t from Florida.
Video of the Day
This Capela circus shot was wild 😳 pic.twitter.com/jOL901wrfp
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 30, 2021
Clint Capela hit one of the wildest shots of the NBA Playoffs with this over-the-backboard floater that was nothing but net.
Food of the Day
How to prepare the perfect steak pic.twitter.com/cbjUnEhui3
— Delish.com (@DelishDotCom) June 29, 2021
With the summer officially here, let’s make sure we are doing all that we can to become an at-home grill master.