Happy Monday, ladies and gentlemen! Who is hungover? Hopefully everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend, and the good news is that it is not officially over yet. Since the Fourth of July fell on a Sunday, the federal holiday is being observed on Monday to give workers an extra day off and give the heavy drinkers an extra day to recover. So while we take advantage, let’s take a look across the web at the latest headlines.
- Meet Kalabrya Gondrezick, a Michigan State graduate and sister of WNBA star Kysre Gondrezick of the Indiana Fever.
- Celebrities had their American flag swimsuits ready for the holidays.
- Joey Chestnut continued to prove he is the Glizzy God, breaking his own Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest record with a whopping 76 hot dogs and buns on Sunday afternoon.
- Charles Barkley’s NBA Finals predictions are officially in.
- MLB seeking meeting with Trevor Bauer’s accuser in sexual assault investigation.
- Rachel Nichols sparked some behind-the-scenes drama at ESPN after making disparaging comments about Maria Taylor, who earned the NBA Finals gig, Of course, the internet immediately started roasting Nichols.
- Reggie Miller and some fans gave Marv Albert a standing ovation after his final NBA farewell.
- American sprinter Sha’Carri Richardson continues to fire back at the haters after her positive marijuana test.
Video of the Day
BREAKING: Truck full of fireworks exploded in Ocean City, Maryland pic.twitter.com/Po8kWA0SIO
— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) July 4, 2021
Someone is getting fired after a truckload of fireworks went off prematurely on the Fourth of July.
Food of the Day
— Foodporn (@food_porn) June 26, 2021
Why weren’t these hot dogs at my holiday picnic?