Happy Saturday, everyone! We’re here for a weekend edition of the DailyDump since it’s time to celebrate Fourth of July. Spirits are high (and spirits will be flowing) and hopefully everyone will be able to enjoy the holiday weekend. While we all prepare to throw back some cold ones and fire up the grill, let’s take a look around the web for some of the latest headlines.
- Meet Madison from Florida.
- A corrections officer has been jailed for having sex with an inmate. She has since gone viral because, well, she’s an absolute smokeshow.
- The new Space Jam movie looks really, really bad.
- Here is the latest on Trae Young’s availability for Game 6.
- The Dallas Cowboys will be on HBO’s Hard Knocks this season.
- NBC has canceled the show Ultimate Slip ‘n Slide after an explosive diarrhea outbreak.
- Tampa Bay Lightning defenseman Victor Hedman holds a wildly obscure NHL record that will likely never be broken.
- American sprinter Sha’Carri Richardson has opened up about her positive marijuana test which will keep her from running the 100m at the Tokyo Olympics where she was favored to bring home gold.
- Check out these CBD-infused cocktails for the Fourth of July.
Video of the Day
We've got a full-blown Karen incident at #Wimbledon.
"Can you call the supervisor as well?" 😭pic.twitter.com/Ob3oiAjVcm
— Josh Sánchez (@joshnsanchez) July 3, 2021
On Saturday morning, folks at Wimbledon got to witness the true “Karen experience” as Croatian-born Australian tennis player Ajla Tomljanović had a complete meltdown on the court.
Food of the Day
Foods To Celebrate 4th Of July pic.twitter.com/fQmI1wq4AA
— Tasty (@tasty) July 3, 2021
Here are a handful of recipes that will take your Fourth of July weekend celebrations to the next level.