Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. I know Golden State Warriors fans don’t need anything extra to celebrate, but for the rest of us — especially the Boston Celtics faithful — a little Taco Tuesday could lighten the mood. Golden State was able to win the pivotal Game 5 on their home court Monday night to put the Celtics on the brink of elimination when the series returns to Boston later this week. It will be interesting to see if they can close things out or if the Celtics will once again come back from the dead to force a Game 7. Unfortunately, we have to wait until Thursday to find out, and with the Stanley Cup Finals beginning on Wednesday, we will all have a little extra free time on our Tuesday nights. So while we figure out what we will do with our time, let’s take a look at some of the top headlines from around the web.
- Meet Heloise from LA.
- Joey Votto continues to be win on social media after granting a young fan’s wish and doing The Griddy with her for a pre-game TikTok.
- Ana Maria Markovic, a 22-year-old Croatian forward, has been named the most beautiful soccer player in the world.
- Australia beat Peru in penalty kicks to qualify for the World Cup thanks to a dancing goalkeeper.
- Jordan Poole had one of the most embarrassing flops you’ll ever see.
- Jiri Prochazka received a hero’s welcome when he returned home to the Czech Republic.
- Boxer Edgar Berlanga got a little carried away last weekend and tried to bite off his opponent’s ear.
- Russell Wilson brought out the jokes for his commencement speech at Dartmouth College.
- The US Open tees off this week at The Country Club in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Video of the Day
This is why you don't let the sports guy do weather… 🤣 pic.twitter.com/47S6QtlODg
— Ethan Bird (@Ethan_BirdTV) June 13, 2022
This weather man savagely trolled the Dallas Cowboys during his report for the upcoming week.
Food of the Day
These honey ham carnitas with bread & pickle salsa, swiss, ancho mustard emulsion, micro cilantro, and more bring some unnecessary complications to Taco Tuesday but I know they’d be a hit.