Happy Monday, ladies and gentlemen. It’s time to kickoff another week as we hit the midway point of June. While there was no NBA action over the weekend, we were still treated to some wild sports moments thanks to Notre Dame stunning No. 1 Tennessee, and a last-minute submission by Jiri Prochazka to claim the UFC light heavyweight championship at UFC 275. The event also featured a Knockout of the Year contender. And today, we get back to business on the hardwood with Game 1 of the NBA Finals. With that said, let’s get to business and check out some of the headlines from around the web.
- Meet Hannah from Michigan.
- A Florida Christian school teacher was arrested for sexting a student and trying to sneak him in her home.
- Joe Maddon got a mohawk to lighten up the Angels clubhouse and was fired before anyone could see it.
- Rory McIlroy took a hilarious shot at Greg Norman after winning the Canadian Open.
- TJ Watt got whooped in pickleball by a mom who had no idea who he was.
- Twitter had quite the reaction to Tennessee’s loss to Notre Dame.
- Here is your TV schedule for the Stanley Cup Finals.
Video of the Day
A STUNNER IN KNOXVILLE! 😱
Notre Dame takes down No. 1 Tennessee for its first trip to Omaha in 20 years‼️ pic.twitter.com/Gtj8IspU8x
— ESPN (@espn) June 12, 2022
Notre Dame stunned top-ranked Tennessee to punch its ticket to the College World Series for the first time in two decades.
Food of the Day
A double bacon cheeseburger with candied, smoked applewood bacon is the combination I didn’t know I needed in life.