Happy Thursday, ladies and gentlemen. What a night of NBA action, eh? We had three exciting games on Wednesday night, with Joel Embiid’s clutch overtime winner against the Raptors being the highlight of the night. It was also interesting to see Boston’s defense style continue to lead to Celtics success, while the Chicago Bulls pulled off a great road win over the defending champion Bucks. We also had an exciting PFL card on the night, which was capped off by an overtime win for the Las Vegas Golden Knights thanks to a shifty goal in the NHL. It was a great sports night, and we hope that continues today. In the meantime, let’s check out some of the headlines you may have missed during the action-packed night.
- Meet Emily from Alabama.
- Buffalo Bills offensive lineman Spencer Brown had a WILD experience at the airport this week.
- A JUCO pitcher absolutely decleated a baserunner runner after giving up a home run.
- Antonio Brown dropped a new rap album and, of course, had to mention his Buccaneers meltdown.
- The Zurich Classic of New Orleans kicks off tonight, so here are the Round 1 tee times for the PGA Tour team play event.
- There’s another shake-up in college basketball with Villanova head coach Jay Wright set to retire.
- Additional details have surfaced on the fatal crash that killed Dwayne Haskins.
- Wimbledon announced a ban of Russian and Belarusian players for the third Grand Slam of the year.
- Here are the full results for PFL Week 1 for those who missed out on the action.
Video of the Day
JOEL EMBIID WITH THE HUGE THREE IN OT 😱 pic.twitter.com/VKpdy4HszF
— ESPN (@espn) April 21, 2022
The 76ers took control of their series against the Raptors thanks to a clutch corner three-pointer from Joel Embiid with 0.7 seconds in overtime.
Food of the Day
Un-BRIE-lievable cheese creations 😱 pic.twitter.com/XWcbKtyC1b
— Tasty (@tasty) April 20, 2022
I am an absolute lover of cheese, so anytime I catch quick recipes using any kind of cheese I am all in.