Happy Wednesday, ladies and gentlemen. The holiday madness is starting to settle in and I am lucky to remember what day of the week it even is, but luckily we have sports to keep some sort of a consistent schedule. But the main point is, there is a lot going on so let’s not waste any time and just jump right into some of the latest headlines.
- Meet Addison from Arizona.
- Aaron Rodgers teased a potential appearance on the Manningcast in January.
- Could college football players start making first-round NFL Draft pick money to pick their school?
- Kyle Rittenhouse has a message for LeBron James.
- Dolphins’ Christian Wilkins gave us one of the best Mic’d Ups of the NFL season.
- There has been a mass exodus at LSU, including the starting quarterback entering the transfer portal.
- The University of Michigan is auctioning off its Oxford Strong patches worn in the Big Ten Championship to aid victims of the Oxford High School shooting.
- NBC pulled the live stream of an Olympic qualifying event because of on-ice ads from a sex toy company.
- The world’s largest weed brownie weighs a whopping 850-pounds and contains 20,000mg of THC.
Video of the Day
Trevor Zegras oh my god pic.twitter.com/GZjZNaRTYj
— Brady Trettenero (@BradyTrett) December 8, 2021
This creativity from Trevor Zegras led to a goal of the year for the Anaheim Ducks that would have made Gordon Bombay proud.
Food of the Day
— First We Feast (@firstwefeast) December 5, 2021
There is a lot going on here, but there’s no doubt it would satisfy any sweet tooth.