Happy Monday, ladies and gentlemen! It was a pretty wild weekend of football, eh? College football was full of chaos with multiple top 10 teams falling, the Dallas Cowboys look like they may actually be for real, the Houston Texans need to be relegated to the NCAA, and Tom Brady’s return to New England gave us everything we could have asked for. If you missed out on any of this weekend’s action, we have you covered. Let’s take a look at some of the headlines from around the web. Indulge.
- Meet Bella from New York.
- ICYMI: Here is the Week 6 AP Top 25 poll.
- The New Orleans Saints‘ radio announcers had an amazing call of Taysom Hill’s absurd, tackle-breaking run through the Giants defense.
- Jabrill Peppers gave us the best overtime coin toss of all time thanks to his epic, NSFW celebration.
- The MLB Wild Card matchups are going to be incredible.
- Police arrested a murder suspect in the shooting death of Utah football player Aaron Lowe.
- Paul Finebaum shared his new top 4 teams in college football.
Video of the Day
Check out EVERY TD from EVERY game from Week 4 on NFL RedZone! pic.twitter.com/Wt44GBHHeh
— NFL (@NFL) October 4, 2021
In case you missed any of Sunday’s action, here is a look at every touchdown from Week 4 of the NFL regular season.
Food of the Day
Breakfast is served 🤩 #FEASTAGRAM
— First We Feast (@firstwefeast) October 2, 2021
How about a sausage, egg, HASHBROWN, and cheese sandwich on a pretzel roll to start the day?