Cheers, ladies and gentlemen, it’s Friday and we get to ring in October! If you got to watch last night’s game between the Cincinnati Bengals and Jacksonville Jaguars, you were surprisingly treated to a fun game that went down to the final whistle. When it was all said and done, Joe Burrow led an incredible game-winning drive in the final moments of the game, while Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence fell to 0-4. It was a brutal loss for the Jags, who led until the game-winning field goal, and Urban is learning that the NFL is a cruel entity. But for those who didn’t catch the game, let’s take a look around the web at some of the latest headlines as we prepare to kick the weekend into high gear. Indulge.
- Meet Taylor from Atlanta.
- Here are the top college football games to watch this weekend.
- Check out the insane ticket prices for Tom Brady’s return to Foxboro.
- Urban Meyer got roasted after the Jaguars’ heartbreaking loss. Meyer himself admitted his “head was spinning” after the team’s last-second loss.
- A Denver Broncos skydiver released footage of a dive into the stadium and it was absolutely incredible.
- Clippers video assistant Assane Drame was tragically killed in a car accident at 26.
- The Super Bowl 56 halftime performers have been announced.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo was pleasantly surprised nobody recognized him on a late-night trip to the grocery store.
Video of the Day
FERNANDO TATIS JR. JUST BECAME FERNANDO TATIS SR. 🤯
OUT OF DODGER STADIUM 😱
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) October 1, 2021
Fernando Tatis Jr. absolutely CRUSHED a ball out of Dodgers Stadium on Thursday night.
Food of the Day
— First We Feast (@firstwefeast) September 30, 2021
Slow-cooked meat is basically acceptable porn that you can show any member of your family without feeling ashamed.