It’s time to ring in another Monday, everyone. I hope you all enjoyed the weekend because it’s time to strap up for another week as the summer continues to roll on. Over the weekend, the UFC brought us another wild event with the night ending after Conor McGregor became the latest fighter to snap his leg in half. McGregor crumbled to the mat in Las Vegas and Dustin Poirier earned his title shot. There was also the Wimbledon finals as Novak Djokovic continued to march towards GOAT status, and the Milwaukee Bucks finally scored a win over the Phoenix Suns. There was a lot to take in, so let’s catch up with the latest headlines as we gear up to attack the week. Indulge.
- Meet Alyssa from New Jersey.
- Italy fans were trolling the ever-loving hell out of England after the Euro 2020 final.
- Dustin Poirier’s wife Jolie got the last laugh with her in-cage confrontation of Conor McGregor at UFC 264.
- If you ever wanted an Olympic gold medal, a USA men’s basketball gold from the 1984 Games is up for auction.
- Italy’s Leonardo Bonucci savagely yelled ‘It’s coming to Rome!’ after toppling England in the Euro 2020 final.
- Here are the results from the first round of the 2021 MLB Draft.
- An MMA ringside doctor takes the time to explain Conor McGregor’s “severe leg fracture.”
- Richard Branson’s historic space flight was a success.
- Recent Atlanta Falcons signee Barkevious Mingo is facing 20 years behind bars after being arrested for indecency-sexual contact with a child.
Video of the Day
David Bakhtiari: beer chugging icon 😂 🍻 pic.twitter.com/9rnm15Gu2W
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) July 12, 2021
Green Bay Packers offensive lineman David Bakhtiari continues to prove he is one of the best beer chuggers on the planet.
Food of the Day
This burger claims to be the “Best Burger in NYC,” so as someone who lives in Manhattan I feel obligated to give it a try.