We’ve done it, ladies and gentlemen. The weekend is just a few hours away and it will be time to kick back, indulge in some ice cold adult beverages, and fire up the grill for Fourth of July weekend. It’s going to be wild to see how people across the country celebrate with the post-COVID era in full swing, but it’s going to be well worth the wait. Whatever you do, avoid playing with fireworks if you’ve downed a few too many Bud Lights. Until then, let’s take a look around the internet at some of the top headlines.
- Meet Talia from Toronto, who is a University of Miami alum.
- Here are your starters for the 2021 MLB All-Star Game.
- American sprinting sensation Sha’Carri Richardson is expected to miss the Tokyo Olympics and her shot at gold in the 100m after testing positive for marijuana.
- Master P’s son, Hercy Miller, signed a $2 million endorsement deal the day after the NCAA announced it will allow student-athletes to profit off of their image and likeness.
- Urban Meyer has already been fined for breaking NFL rules.
- Reggie Bush is hoping to get his Heisman Trophy back as the NCAA’s NIL era begins.
- Paige VanZant says she is making more money per month from subscriptions on her exclusive fan website than she did during her entire UFC career.
- Patrick Beverley has apologized to Chris Paul for his cheapshot as the Clippers were eliminated by the Suns.
- College football coach Mark Richt announced he has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s.
- NBA star Zach LaVine surprised a group of kids in California with some brand new Jordan sneakers.
- Auburn quarterback Bo Nix immediately scored an endorsement deal after the NIL rule change.
- Weed Strain Of The Week: Royal Gorilla.
Video of the Day
Only in Wisconsin 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/SVkLv8STkO
— Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) July 2, 2021
This legend was waiting for his moment and celebrated the Milwaukee Bucks‘ dominant Game 5 showing by throwing back two beers in the crowd.
Food of the Day
Which burger will you grill up this summer? pic.twitter.com/MNahjpRimb
— Tastemade (@tastemade) June 29, 2021
Check out these incredible burger ideas as we prepare to fire up the grills this weekend.