Oh boy, HERE WE GOOOOOOO! ESPN was hoping Trae Young would roll into tonight’s Big Monday showdown with Kansas on a heater. Instead, the Sooners have lost five in a row, appear to be playing themselves towards an early exit from the Tourney or a nice run in the NIT. The tip is at 9. BTW, does it feel like the Olympics are begging to end? Zero buzz. No excitement.
• Sofia Jamora is going to mess around & land a LHP with a huge contract
• Lamar Odom giving life advice to Manziel!
• Chuck Barkley’s response to Fergie’s anthem is on point
• German bobsledders had a sweet crash & finish at the Olympics
• Coach Cal on dad duty this weekend
• Embiid vs Steve Nash soccer table ping pong was fun…enjoyed this matchup
• Florida Man charged with calling 911 over tiny clams
• Here’s Sofya…a Russian snowboarder
Daytona Dad One More Time Before We Put Daytona To Bed Video Of The Weekend
— Busted Coverage (@bustedcoverage) February 18, 2018
Burger of the Day