It’s Daytona 500 Day…and you’ll be hearing a whole lot about Bubba Wallace during that broadcast…NASCAR is starving for new fans and sponsorship so they’re going to drive that story down your throat. That gets rolling at 2:30 on Fox. Ohio State-Michigan is at 1 on CBS. The Buckeyes are in a must-win situation to keep the tiebreaker with Sparty. And then wash it all down with the NBA All-Star Game at 8 on TNT. Of course there’s also a ton of Olympics coverage that everyone is ignoring. It’s going to be a huge day for sitting on the couch.
• SI cover model Danielle Herrington slips into this for a night out
• Playboy getting sued over nip slip
• One of the most insane theories I’ve heard in years: Brees…1-year, $50 million to the Browns
• Chris Brown smoking weed during celebrity all-star game?
• U.S. freeskier Devin Logan shows off her tiny hand
• Arizona State and Michigan Tech get into a classic hockey brawl
• This Florida Woman got drunk, had a baby in the back & took a leak on a cop’s shoe
• Here’s Taryn from Kansas
Wheel of Fortune Weekend Fail of the Month
Burger of the Day