Happy Monday, ladies and gentlemen. Are we ready to attack another week? It was another wild weekend in the world of football with upsets, firings, and teams proving they have a long way to go before they can be competitive. The Patriots continued to struggle, the Jets offense stinks, and Jimbo Fisher got fired but will still earn $76 million over the next few years. In a sense, it’s business as usual. While we get ready for another full week of action around the sports world, let’s check out some of the headlines from around the web that we may have missed.
- Meet Taylor from New York.
- Here are the updated AP Top 25 college football rankings for Week 12.
- Texas A&M fired head coach Jimbo Fisher, but still owes him $76 million as part of his guaranteed buyout.
- Check out everything new on Netflix this week.
- Florida bettor wins $5.5 million on incredible Texans-Bengals same-game parlay.
- Dana White confirms date for UFC’s event at Las Vegas Sphere, and promises the “greatest live combat sports show anybody has ever seen.”
- Cameras show Aaron Rodgers shaking his head at a Nathaniel Hackett play call that ultimately failed.
- Aaron Rodgers is aiming for a mid-December return from his Achilles injury.
- Updated 2024 NFL Draft order after Week 10.
- Jan. 6 Capitol riot ‘QAnon Shaman’ files for 2024 congressional bid.
Video of the Day
D.J. Reed: HIM University 😤
(📺 NBC) pic.twitter.com/7zPkUes5iZ
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) November 13, 2023
Another week, another great player introduction in primetime.
Food of the Day
Pastrami melts for the crew. pic.twitter.com/tJDFLtA274
— Chef Andrew Gruel (@ChefGruel) November 13, 2023
Pastrami melts for the win.