Happy Friday, ladies and gentlemen. We’ve made it through another week and a weekend full of football is ready to come our way. It’s also an action-packed weekend elsewhere in the sports world, with the MLS Playoffs, NHL, and NBA seasons in full swing. And, if you’re a fan of mixed martial arts, UFC 295 takes place on Saturday night at Madison Square Garden live on pay-per-view with some exciting matchups. While we wait to soak in all of the action, let’s take a look at some of the headlines from around the web that we may have missed.
- Meet Julia from UNC.
- Check out the best finishes from fighters competing at UFC 295.
- A homeless man won over $60,000 on a $3 horse racing bet.
- Here is the full NFL Week 10 TV schedule.
- NBA team released OnlyFans style promo, leaves fans confused.
- 3 biggest winners and losers of Thursday Night Football.
- COVID-19 fraudster used stolen relief aid to purchase a private island in Florida.
- NFL player fined $50,000 for allegedly faking a concussion.
- A Florida bettor lost over $1.5 million betting on Kent State in MACtion.
Video of the Day
— Man Bear Pig is Real dot Com (@MBPisReal) November 10, 2023
James Madison scored 5 points in 3.8 seconds to force OT in a wild finish.
Food of the Day
BBQ Brisket Burger 😁😁 pic.twitter.com/MVMgBAYRGO
— Food Porn (@FoodPornPhotos) November 3, 2023
Does it get any better?