Happy Tuesday, ladies and gentlemen. I hope everyone enjoyed the extended weekend. Sure, if you’re a Clemson fan that may have been tough, but it’s always nice to have an extra day to kick back and relax with some football. Now we have to get back to our regularly scheduled weekdays, but in just over 48 hours we will have the NFL back in our lives, so it is kind of hard to complain. Since we need to dive head first back into the week, let’s get right to it and check out some of the headlines we may have missed from around the web.
- Meet Mariina, a hockey player at the University of New Hampshire.
- Dabo Swinney sounded off on Clemson’s embarrassing loss to Duke.
- Ticket prices are skyrocketing for Colorado’s home opener against Nebraska.
- Here is the US Open men’s quarterfinals match schedule with three Americans remaining in the field.
- Danica Patrick brought her best outfits to Burning Man and showed them off on Instagram.
- Winners and losers from Week 1 of the college football season.
- Ricky Williams wants NFL teams to use weed to treat players.
- A Duke fan trolled Dabo Swinney after rushing the field following the Blue Devils’ upset win.
- Here is the US Open women’s quarterfinals match schedule, including Coco Gauff’s matchup against No. 20 seed Jelena Ostapenko.
- Dodgers’ Julio Urias arrested on domestic violence charges.
- Check out UFC 293 Embedded for a behind-the-scenes look at the fighters’ preparations for Saturday’s pay-per-view.
- Weed Strain of the Week: Cougar Milk.
Video of the Day
It's 1:11 a.m.
And the effort remains off the charts! pic.twitter.com/YlcTNzSce8
— US Open Tennis (@usopen) September 5, 2023
Alexander Zverev and Jannik Sinner put on a thrilling five-set match in the early hours of the morning to wrap up the Round of 16 at the US Open.
Food of the Day
God bless Taco Tuesday.