Happy Thursday, ladies and gentlemen. It’s time to kick off another week of NFL action when things kick off between the Jacksonville Jaguars and New York Jets on Thursday Night Football. It should be an intriguing game between two teams who have played better than expected this year so we’ll see who will score another win that will keep them in the playoff picture. For fans of college football, there is also the Armed Forces Bowl tonight, while the NBA and NHL will also be in action. So there will be plenty to watch throughout the night. While we wait for all of the action, let’s check out some headlines from around the web that we may have missed.
- Meet Ashlyn from California.
- Former Broncos running back Ronnie Hillman has died at age 31 after a battle with cancer.
- These are the biggest Pro Bowl snubs for the 2022-23 season.
- Nike exec allegedly caught ‘getting oral sex’ in company gym.
- Joe Biden and Barack Obama both paid tribute to Franco Harris after his death on Wednesday with emotional social media posts.
- Video shows Florida Man allegedly beating shark with hammer and dragging it across the beach.
- Kelsey Plum took a hilarious jab at the WNBA All-Star MVP trophy.
- Former No. 1 recruit Travis Hunter is officially following Deion Sanders to Colorado.
- Here is everything coming to Netflix in January 2023.
- Kyrie Irving is in talks with Oakland-based shoe company SIA following his split from Nike.
Video of the Day
get your tissues ready
— Washington Commanders (@Commanders) December 22, 2022
Ron Rivera informed his Pro Bowl players that they received the honor, but nothing was as special as the moment former undrafted and practice squad player Jeremy Reaves learned that he was going to be a Pro Bowl starter.
Food of the Day
Here’s some spicy crab tots pic.twitter.com/2Q7CRaGn1F
— Chef Andrew Gruel (@ChefGruel) December 21, 2022
Spicy crab tots? Now that’s something we should all get a chance to try.