Happy Wednesday, ladies and gentlemen. The All-Star break is in the books with Juan Soto, the American League, and Giancarlo Stanton as the big winners from the past few days in Los Angeles, which means we have hit a dead spot in the sports calendar for the next 24 hours until the MLB season returns. While we wait for the games to come back into our lives, let’s check out some of the headlines you may have missed.
- Meet Abby from Boston.
- Teddy Bridgewater called out NFL players for pretending to be “gangsta.”
- Clayton Kershaw had an incredible moment with a young fan at the All-Star Game in honor of the fan’s late grandfather.
- Terry McLaurin celebrated his brand new $71 million deal in a Miami nightclub.
- Alex Morgan celebrates CONCACAF Championship win by filling trophy with margaritas.
- Here are your Home Run Derby television rankings.
- Astros players mercilessly booed before All-Star Game.
Video of the Day
The American League has won 9️⃣ STRAIGHT MLB All-Star Games‼️#AllStarGame
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) July 20, 2022
The 2022 MLB All-Star Game is in the books and the American League continued its nearly decade-long dominance with Giancarlo Stanton claiming the MVP Award.
Food of the Day
The food and drinks being served at the 2022 Food and Wine Festival at Disney’s Epcot delivers in a big way.