Happy Thursday, everyone, we have almost made it to the weekend. Before I go any further, though, I want to send out my condolences to the Golden State Warriors fans out there. That game was just tough to watch. Sure, it’s too early to hit the panic button, but failing to show up and giving Memphis even the slightest bit of confidence is a dangerous game to play. Speaking of heartbreak, I’m also sorry for the Boston Celtics faithful. Blowing a 10-point lead at home against the defending NBA champions and putting your playoff lives on the ropes? That’s tough. But while you all heal together, let’s take a look at some of the latest headlines from around the web.
- Meet Marissa from New Jersey.
- Wild brawl breaks out an annual Florida lake party.
- Soccer player Marcelo is getting a hilarious offer from Dude Wipes after reportedly being demoted from his club for too much farting in the locker room.
- Arch Manning really seems to like Georgia after visiting the campus.
- These are the NFL teams traveling the most and the least during the upcoming season.
- Here are the tee times for Round 1 of the AT&T Byron Nelson.
- A MLB fan caught a foul ball with his bag of popcorn and made it look so easy.
- A passenger with no flying experience landed a plane after the pilot suffered a medical emergency.
- Naomi Osaka has left IMG to start her own agency.
Video of the Day
Draymond joined the Memphis crowd during the blowout 😅
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) May 12, 2022
The Warriors didn’t seem too concerned about their blowout loss to the Grizzlies, with Draymond Green joining in and dancing with the crowd as the PA announcer played “Whoop That Trick” in the fourth quarter.
Food of the Day
There’s a burger under there pic.twitter.com/SznKvINPxA
— Chef Andrew Gruel (@ChefGruel) May 11, 2022
Would you like some burger with your cheese?