Cheers to another week and getting another month rolling, ladies and gentlemen. And what a time it is. We finished up the NFL Draft over the weekend, but immediately the sports world ramped back up with an epic Game 1 between the Memphis Grizzlies and Golden State Warriors as the NBA Playoffs continue. If that wasn’t exciting enough, the Stanley Cup Playoffs get underway on Monday night so there will plenty of action to take in. In the meantime, let’s catch up on some of the headlines we may have missed throughout the weekend.
- Meet Mia from Chicago.
- Here is everything coming to Netflix this week.
- Tennessee pitcher Ben Joyce threw a pitch recorded at 105.5 MPH to break NCAA record.
- Shaq is going vegan in an effort to have a more healthy diet.
- Mets star Francisco Lindor turned a double play while being interviewed on Sunday Night Baseball.
- A MLB fan tried to catch a foul ball while holding his beer and of course things went terribly wrong.
Video of the Day
— NBA (@NBA) May 1, 2022
The Golden State Warriors held on to beat the Memphis Grizzlies in Game 1 after a game-winning three from Klay Thompson and clutch stop in the closing seconds. The Warriors were led by a playoff career-high performance from JOrdan Poole.
Food of the Day
Pizza for lunch. 🍕 @GordonRamsay
📍: Gordon Ramsay Street Pizza pic.twitter.com/edphmdg6Ti
— First We Feast (@firstwefeast) April 25, 2022
What better way to start off your week than with a pizza from Gordon Ramsay himself?