There is still one game remaining on the schedule in Week 11 with the New York Giants and Tampa Bay Buccaneers facing off on Monday Night Football, but Week 12 is just around the corner with a trio of Thanksgiving Day games.
Ahead of the new week, the oddsmakers released the early lines and betting odds for each game on the schedule. And, finally, the Houston Texas are actually favored when they take on the New York Jets.
Dallas opens as the biggest favorite of the week at -7 over the Las Vegas Raiders, but those odds could change after an uninspired performance against the Chiefs on Sunday and CeeDee Lamb possibly missing the game due to a concussion. The closest game on the schedule is a pick ’em between the Atlanta Falcons and Jacksonville Jaguars.
Who are all of the favorites in Week 12?
A full look at the opening lines and betting odds can be seen below, via BetOnline.ag.
Thursday, November 25
- Chicago (-3½) at Detroit
- Las Vegas at Dallas (-7)
- Buffalo (-3½) at New Orleans
Sunday, November 28
- Pittsburgh at Cincinnati (-4½)
- Tampa Bay (-2½) at Indianapolis
- Carolina at Miami (-1)
- Tennessee at New England (-5)
- Philadelphia (-3½) at New York Giants
- Atlanta (pk) at Jacksonville (pk)
- New York Jets at Houston (-3)
- Los Angeles Chargers (-1½) at Denver
- Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay (-2)
- Minnesota at San Francisco (-2)
- Cleveland at Baltimore (-4)
Monday, November 29
- Seattle (-3) at Washington