The Heisman Trophy picture looks entirely different each week. With a few preseason favorites unable to scratch the surface now, new faces will take center stage for college football’s most significant award.
In a strange season where no one seems to be the runaway favorite, someone still has to win the award.
As we enter Week 12 of the season, BetOnline.ag released the latest betting odds for college football’s most prestigious award. Take a look.
- CJ Stroud – Ohio State +180
- Bryce Young – Alabama +200
- Kenneth Walker III – Michigan State +300
- Matt Corral – Ole Miss +900
- Kenny Pickett – Pittsburgh +2500
- Jordan Davis – Georgia +3300
- Will Anderson – Alabama +4000
- Desmond Ridder – Cincinnati +5000
- Sam Hartman – Wake Forest +5000
- TreVeyon Henderson – Ohio State +5000
- Brian Robinson Jr. – Alabama +6600
The Heisman odds continue to be quarterback loaded with Ohio State’s CJ Stroud and Alabama’s Bryce Young leading the pack. Michigan State running back Kenneth Walker III has had an outstanding breakout season and definitely should be one of the finalists in New York City.
— Gruff in 2021 (@TheGruffSpartan) November 13, 2021
With just a few weeks remaining in the college football season, there aren’t many opportunities left for guys to show they belong in the Heisman conversation. This season has been a rare occurrence where nobody really knows who will be the Heisman Trophy winner.
These next two weeks could separate the contenders from the pretenders for the most prestigious award in college football.
Who do you think will bring home the award? Sound off in the comments section below with your thoughts and perdictions.