Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Happy first Taco Tuesday of October. Who stayed up to watch the Los Angeles Chargers take down the Las Vegas Raiders on Monday Night Football? Sure, it was hilarious that there was a lightning delay in an indoor stadium, but once the game got going we got to witness a standout performance from Justin Herbert. That kid is really, really good. And for those who don’t want to hear about football, how about those Wild Card games tonight?! MLB is going to be at its finest with the iconic Yankees-Red Sox rivalry, so let’s not waste any more time and get right to it. A look at some of the latest headlines from around the internet can be seen below.
- Meet Melanie from Brooklyn.
- Everyone was confused about the lightning delay at a $5 billion indoor stadium on Monday night and the reactions were priceless.
- An early Lionel Messi autograph from when he was 8 years old has hit the auction block.
- A fighter has died at 38 years old after a brutal knockout at a Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship event.
- The NFL has once again showcased its taunting penalty idiocy with this ridiculous call against Darren Waller.
Video of the Day
Herbert is DEALING. Third TD of the first half 🔥
— ESPN (@espn) October 5, 2021
When Justin Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers offense is rolling, they are virtually impossible to stop.
Food of the Day
Tag a friend that you’d get these potato fries with 🍟 #FEASTAGRAM
— First We Feast (@firstwefeast) October 4, 2021
French fries, fried potatoes, whatever you want to call them… it’s always delicious. So why not enjoy them with a little added flair?