Happy Wednesday, ladies and gentlemen. It is September 15, so we are officially at the halfway point of the week and the month. In just over 24 hours, we will be blessed with the start of another full weekend of football across the country. It really is the best time to be a sports fan. We also have the return of the Champions League, MLB’s postseason push, and in a few weeks even the NBA will return. It is great to be a sports fan. In the meantime, let’s take a look around the web at some of the top headlines from around the internet. Indulge.
- Meet Aaliyah from Jersey.
- Tulane epically trolls Ole Miss and the SEC with new helmet decal.
- Nick Saban is apparently a big fan of deez nuts jokes.
- A Florida Man was arrested for indecent exposure after driving naked through seven tollbooths.
- These are some of Norm Macdonald’s best jokes ever.
- People could not stop laughing at this dude who plays video games for a living after he dislocated his shoulder celebrating a win.
- Here is everything you need to know about the Apple Watch Series 7.
- Blake Griffin paid tribute to Norm Macdonald by sharing his funny ROY press conference moment.
Video of the Day
— ESPN MMA (@espnmma) September 15, 2021
Dana White’s Contender Series gives up-and-coming MMA fighters an opportunity to earn a UFC contract and, well, this will certainly get the job done.
Food of the Day
Fried Cinnamon Rolls could not slap harder 😍 pic.twitter.com/rn350UCiaK
— Tasty (@tasty) September 14, 2021
I am not even going to pretend that I am above something like this, because the minute I have the opportunity there will be fried cinnamon rolls going down the hatchet.