Good morning, everyone. If you’re dragging today, it is completely understandable after that wild ending to Monday Night Football with both the Baltimore Ravens and Las Vegas Raiders actively trying to lose the game. Ultimately, the Raiders came out on top in overtime, but there were certainly some ups and downs. It was the perfect way to cap off the opening week of the NFL season — and can we appreciate the commentary from the Manning brothers? In the meantime, let’s regroup with some of the headlines you may have missed.
- Meet Courtney from Montana.
- Here are your updated Super Bowl odds after Week One.
- The Manning brothers were pretty awesome during their Monday Night Football debut. Here are their best moments.
- Vitor Belfort is ramping up his trash talk in an attempt to land a fight with Jake Paul.
- USC fired head coach Clay Helton and everyone made the same Urban Meyer joke.
- Here is the likely favorite to become the next USC head coach.
- Broncos head coach Vic Fangio said Graham Glasgow went to the hospital after the Giants game with an irregular heartbeat.
Video of the Day
The Carl Nassib forced fumble that set up the Raiders' game-winner TD 💪
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) September 14, 2021
Derek Carr threw the game winner in overtime for Las Vegas, but it was this forced fumble by Carl Nassib that set up the Raiders for their season-opening win.
Food of the Day
How about some blackened shrimp tacos to brighten up your Taco Tuesday?