Happy Taco Tuesday aka Hard Knocks Premiere Day, everyone. I don’t know about all of you, but I kind of miss the Olympics. Having live sports going at all ours of the day was a treat, but luckily we have some NBA Summer League to fill in part of the void. It’s a sign, however, that college football season can’t come soon enough. In the meantime, let’s check out some of the top headlines from around the web.
- Meet Amanda from Florida State University.
- Hard Knocks is set to premiere tonight, so check out some prop bets for the first episode of the season.
- Here is what people were saying about Joe Buck’s Jeopardy debut.
- Guy Fieri’s apple pie hot dog for the ‘Field of Dreams’ game sounds super gross.
- Lane Kiffin is out here losing weight.
- A Hard Knocks-style documentary series “Coach Prime” is coming to give us a behind-the-scenes look at Deion Sanders’ first year as head coach at Jackson State.
- Joe Exotic says he’s “ready to die” and fears his cancer may be spreading.
- AMC will allow moviegoers to buy movie tickets with bitcoin.
- Weed Strain Of The Week: Silver Cheese.
Video of the Day
LiAngelo is putting in work on the court 💪 pic.twitter.com/JhscVQX02O
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) August 9, 2021
LiAngelo Ball is continuing to put in serious work during the NBA Summer League.
Food of the Day
Taco Soup Is The Coziest Comfort Food pic.twitter.com/DmhXhJka9I
— Delish.com (@DelishDotCom) August 8, 2021
Everybody loves tacos, but this taco soup may be an absolute gamechanger.