Happy Taco Tuesday once again, ladies and gentlemen. It’s the last of the month, so make sure you make it a good one. As for what’s going on around the world, Naomi Osaka was stunned in the third round of the Tokyo Olympics so she will be falling short of the medal podium. In a bit of better news, 17-year-old Alaskan Lydia Jacoby picked up the first gold women’s swimming gold in Tokyo with a shocking victory. While we wait to see what goes down next in Tokyo, let’s take a look around the web at the latest headlines.
- Meet Gracie from San Diego State University.
- Here is what’s coming to Netflix in August.
- NFL rookies are giving their reactions to their Madden NFL 22 ratings.
- MLB fan takes huge punch and ends up with a gnarly gash.
- Deshaun Watson is willing to settle with his accusers but not confidentially.
- The Big 12 issued a statement on the pending departures of Texas and Oklahoma.
Video of the Day
17-YEAR-OLD LYDIA JACOBY FROM ALASKA WINS THE GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M BREASTSTROKE 😮
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) July 27, 2021
Here is video of Lydia Jacoby’s shocking gold medal win in the 100m breaststroke.
Food of the Day
To eep in the spirit of the Tokyo Olympics and Taco Tuesday, here are some sushi tacos.