Happy Taco Tuesday, ladies and gentlemen. It’s a big day in the NBA world with the Milwaukee Bucks just four quarters away from clinching the NBA championship, while the Phoenix Suns are hoping to force a Game 7. We are also about to witness another billionaire space launch, the end of the Gold Cup group stage, and hopefully avoid more troubling news for the Tokyo Olympics. Without wasting any time, let’s get right into the headlines. Indulge.
- Meet Emma from North Carolina State University.
- Jeff Bezos is going to space and has some major plans for the future.
- Mets announcer Gary Cohen has ignited a Skyline Chili debate.
- Norway women’s beach handball team fined for wearing shorts.
- If you’re ever the most wanted person in your area, don’t comment on a Facebook post asking for your whereabouts as this idiotic criminal did.
- Ray Allen suffered some gnarly injuries in a bicycle crash but luckily avoided serious injury.
- The Tokyo Olympics keep running into problems for the most absurd reasons.
- A composer for the Tokyo Olympics opening ceremony stepped down after it was revealed that he previously made fun of a disabled person on social media.
Video of the Day
"I should never be compared to Kobe Bryant."
—Devin Booker pic.twitter.com/hcXFSPLScm
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) July 19, 2021
Devin Booker wants you all to stop these absurd comparisons to Kobe Bryant.
Food of the Day
In honor of Taco Tuesday, let this video serve as a reminder that you should all check out Taco Chronicles on Netflix if you haven’t already.