Happy Friday, ladies and gentlemen! We’ve survived the week and can enjoy another weekend of fun while we wait for the summer season to kick into full swing. With things opening up across the country and semesters coming to an end, it’s about to be a wild few months back out in the wild. So let’s all get ready to kick back, enjoy some ice cold beverages outside, take in some NBA Playoffs, UFC action, and check out the latest headlines. Indulge.
- Meet Hannah White, a member of the Cleveland State women’s basketball team.
- An Angeles fan took a ball straight to the throat and table to the face while attempting to chase down a foul ball.
- We can rejoice: the Kardashians reality series is finally over.
- Florida Man arrested for firing gun at MMA event back in March.
- Dartmouth drops charges against med students accused of cheating online.
- Justin Fields is impressing teammates early in his first NFL camp.
- UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou still has his eyes set on a fight with Jon Jones.
Video of the Day
— ESPN MMA (@espnmma) June 11, 2021
Claressa Shields, a three-division boxing champ and two-time Olympic gold medalist, made her mixed martial arts debut on Thursday night and won with some heavy ground-and-pound.
Food of the Day
Loaded French Fry Salad pic.twitter.com/z9iWBq7Kpg
— Tasty (@tasty) June 11, 2021
Let’s be honest, no one really wants a salad when they go out to a restaurant. But when you add french fries to the mix, it changes everything.