Happy Thursday, and thoughts and condolences go out to Denver Nuggets fans. It’s not looking good against the Phoenix Suns, but the good news is there’s still plenty of time to turn things around. And hey, the weekend is almost here, so keep those spirits high as we check out some of the latest headlines across the web. Indulge.
- Meet Teagan from East Carolina University.
- Pete Alonso had a wild theory about MLB juicing balls depending on which players were about to become free agents.
- Florida man who was arrested for DUI after driving over 100 mph and killing a pedestrian used the defense, “Chill, I’m just intoxicated.”
- Kanye is getting cozy with Irina Shayk following his divorce to Kim Kardashian.
- Brooks Koepka shared his thoughts on his rivalry with Bryson DeChambeau.
- A Florida woman was attacked by an 8-foot alligator while walking her dog.
- A skydiver hilariously received a yellow card after landing on the field in the middle of a game.
- Here are fighters competing at UFC 263 that you need to know.
Video of the Day
LUKE WILLIAMS WALK-OFF HR IN HIS FIRST START ‼️
He was called up on Monday and hit this missile with two outs for the Phillies' win. Incredible. pic.twitter.com/1W9Rs69sAk
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 10, 2021
A walk-off home run in the bottom of the ninth with two outs? This is something every kid dreams of doing one day.
Food of the Day
— First We Feast (@firstwefeast) June 9, 2021
It’s the age-old question: is Chicago deep dish actually pizza or lasagna?