Happy Wednesday, ladies and gentlemen. Hopefully everyone is going full steam ahead through the week. It’s easy to lose track of time these days with the sports world in full swing and things coming back to normal for the first time since the coronavirus pandemic, and I’m also here enjoying the final few days of my most recent year of life. But alas, here we are, the month is flying by, and it’s almost officially summer. So let’s have some fun and check out the latest headlines.
- Meet Sarah from Charlotte.
- Logan Paul is responding to those Floyd Mayweather conspiracies claiming he was actually knocked out.
- LeBron James is showing off his Space Jam-inspired LeBron 19 colorway.
- Coco Gauff had a rough day at the French Open and lashed out by smashing her racket on the court.
- This mayoral candidate in New Mexico had his speech rudely interrupted by a dildo on a drone.
- Julio Jones won’t be wearing No. 11 with the Tennessee Titans.
- Pirates third baseman Ke’Brian Hayes crushed a home run but was called out because he missed stepping on first base.
- The brother of NBA player Enes Kanter was robbed at gunpoint in Atlanta.
Video of the Day
The MVP is a part-time comedian 😅
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) June 8, 2021
Nikola Jokic is living his best life as NBA MVP, and it was a wild, fun ride to get here.
Food of the Day
9 Simple Happy Hour Appetizers pic.twitter.com/2ZCysYQboy
— Tasty (@tasty) June 9, 2021
You can enjoy the comfort of happy hour snacks without having to leave your home in this excruciating heat.