Happy Monday, everyone. We survived the weekend and March Madness nearly gave everyone a heart attack with the Final Four game between UCLA and Gonzaga and the women’s national championship game between Stanford and Arizona — which Stanford came out on top in. Tonight, we will be treated to the conclusion of the NCAA Tournament with the title game between Gonzaga and Baylor, a matchup we have been waiting all season to see. So without further ado, let’s take a look at the headlines and fast forward to tip-off. Indulge.
- Meet Tori from Miami.
- Florida Man steals police car while hands are handcuffed behind his back; takes cops on a chase until he runs out of gas.
- Cobb County, Georgia is set to lose out on around $100 million after MLB decided to pull the All-Star Game over the state’s controversial voting law.
- MLB proved we need robot umps after this horrendous strikeout call on Ronald Acuña Jr.
- A Tom Brady rookie card sold for $2.25 million as the trading card market continues to boom.
- Oklahoma football coach Lincoln Riley was way too happy to show off his dry brisket for Easter.
- Gonzaga star Jalen Suggs used to be a stud high school quarterback with offers from some of the top college football powerhouses.
- The official Space Jam: A New Legacy trailer was released over the weekend.
- This is apparently how many friends you need for success.
Video of the Day
— NCAA Women’s Basketball (@ncaawbb) April 5, 2021
It came down to the final shot, but the Cardinal defense held strong and Stanford hoisted the national championship trophy.
Food of the Day
McDonald's Around The World pic.twitter.com/iTFiheQztD
— Tasty (@tasty) April 5, 2021
I really can’t help but think we are getting the shaft when you look at the different McDonald’s menus from around the world.