Good morning, everyone. It’s time to kick off a new week and a new month. Can you believe we are closing in on the one-year mark since the coronavirus lockdown started? Anyways… It’s hard to believe that March is already here, but the good news is that means we are just weeks away from the start of the NCAA Tournament. In the meantime, let’s catch up on some of the news you may have missed over the weekend. Indulge.
- Meet Courtney, a University of Arizona gymnastics alum.
- FCS referees are having a hard time getting up to speed during the spring football season.
- RIP Dan Dakich’s Twitter account.
- The son of a former Green Bay Packers great lost his dad’s Super Bowl ring at a gas station.
- Tom Brady still gets fired up by that awful NFL draft scouting report about him.
- A plastic surgeon was fighting a traffic ticket on Zoom while performing surgery.
- UFC middleweight Paulo Costa said he was hungover for the biggest fight of his life after drinking too much wine.
Video of the Day
THIS GIANNIS BLOCK WAS FILTHY.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) February 28, 2021
Giannis Antetokounmpo may have just had the block of the year.
Food of the Day
Breakfasts Worth Getting Out of Bed For pic.twitter.com/NOClmEXUmh
— Tasty (@tasty) March 1, 2021
If you ever need some extra motivation to get out of bed, these breakfast recipes should do the trick.