The Alabama football program is still celebrating its latest national championship win after taking care of the Ohio State Buckeyes earlier this month, but its never too early to look ahead.
On Wednesday, the SEC released the Crimson Tide’s full schedule for the 2021 college football season.
The Crimson Tide will begin their national title defense in Atlanta against the Miami Hurricanes while capping off the regular season against the rival Auburn Tigers on the road in the 2021 installment of the Iron Bowl.
Other highlights include a road game against the Florida Gators on September 18 and a home game against the LSU Tigers on November 6.
When will Alabama be coming to a campus near you?
A full look at the defending national champion’s 2021 regular season schedule can be seen below.
- Sept. 4 — vs. Miami — Atlanta
- Sept. 11 — vs. Mercer — Tuscaloosa
- Sept. 18 — at Florida — Gainesville, Fla.
- Sept. 25 — vs. Southern Miss — Tuscaloosa
- Oct. 2 — vs. Ole Miss — Tuscaloosa
- Oct. 9 — at Texas A&M — College Station, Texas
- Oct. 16 — at Mississippi State — Starkville, Miss.
- Oct. 23 — vs. Tennessee — Tuscaloosa
- Oct. 30 — BYE WEEK
- Nov. 6 — vs. LSU — Tuscaloosa
- Nov. 13 — vs. New Mexico State — Tuscaloosa
- Nov. 20 — vs. Arkansas — Tuscaloosa
- Nov. 27 — at Auburn — Auburn, Ala.
Which game will you be circling on your calendar? Sound off in the comments section below with your thoughts and predictions.