We’ve reached Hump Day as we wrap up May and anxiously await June. Throughout the first couple of weeks of the new month, professional sports teams will be returning to team facilities, the UFC promises to introduce Fight Island, and there could finally be some sense of normalcy returning to our lives amid the coronavirus pandemic. By now the Memorial Day Weekend hangover should be gone, so if you missed out on any headlines throughout the past few days we have you covered.
- Paige VanZant decided to spend her weekend attempting to drown her MMA fighter husband (unsuccessfully)
- This 13-year-old overachiever already graduated from college and what are you doing with your life?
- Sofia Vergara had a successful Memorial Day Weekend
- The Miami Dolphins are turning Hard Rock Stadium into a drive-in movie theater
- CDC warns of the continued increase in “cannibal rats” amid the coronavirus pandemic
- Even though Giselle is the bread-winner in the family, it’s Tom Brady who is the frequent spender
- A Florida man tried to avoid being arrested by faking pneumonia
- Meet Madison from Los Angeles
Video of the Day
This was unexpected 😳
(via jakekaradizian/Instagram) pic.twitter.com/vSZ7DUHCZo
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) May 27, 2020
Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good.