Last night was a sneaky good night of sports. I forgot all about NASCAR’s live race until about 50 laps to go which was perfect timing to see all the action I needed. Then that ended and I got to see the end of the 1998 Finals in HD. You forget that Bob Costas called basketball back in those days. Today you’ll get a LIVE Xfinity race at noon on FS1. That’s right, live sports on a Thursday afternoon. Nature is healing itself.
• Elizabeth Loaiza gets the day rolling around here
• What were Ibiza parties really like back in the 90s? Looks like I should’ve gone there on spring break
• Up & coming Vegas magician visits Jeff Lowe at Joe Exotic’s zoo…collab time?
• Denny Hamlin debuts smile mask which will be all the rage
• Why do I think the NFL will welcome back fans? $5.5 billion
• Florida Men get into a paint battle at Home Depot & paint goes flying
• Bad boy Matt Lauer has a new forearm tat
• Beatriz Gutierrez Cerezo waiting to play tennis again
OOOooooooooooooo Pre-Rona Video of the Week
Burger of the Day