Happy Saturday, ladies and gentlemen. We’ve made it to the weekend. But before we look ahead at today, how about Shannon Sharpe? He was feeling some type of way on the sideline and nearly picked a fight with the entire Memphis Grizzlies bench. He’s lucky people were holding back Steven Adams. First Take on Monday should be a treat. As for today, we’ve got a full day of action with the Divisional Round of the NFL Playoffs kicking off this afternoon and the first UFC pay-per-view day of the year capping off the night. If you’re into tennis, the Round of 16 is also set to get started later in the evening. While we wait for tonight, let’s take a look ahead at some of the headlines we may have missed.
- Meet Jessica from Miami.
- The NFL Playoffs continue this weekend, so here is your Divisional Round preview and betting guide.
- Chiefs heiress Gracie Hunt is shows off team-themed bikini.
- UCF football player Justin Hodges has been arrested on charges of armed home invasion robbery.
- Ex-NFL star Peyton Hillis discharged from hospital after rescuing kids from drowning.
- Bronny James is expected to choose between Ohio State, Oregon, and USC.
- Here are your Round 3 tee times for the 2023 American Express.
Video of the Day
Shannon Sharpe was ready to fight the whole Grizzlies roster pic.twitter.com/8QQGjQkriS
— Ahmed/The Ears/Sad Lakers Fan 🇸🇴 (@big_business_) January 21, 2023
Shannon Sharpe got into it with the Memphis Grizzlies bench, and Ja Morant’s dad even got into the mix.
Food of the Day
For anyone wondering if they should let their meat rest after cooking but before cutting. I cooked two identical cuts of meat. The top one was cut immediately the bottom one rested for 15 minutes. pic.twitter.com/YqlFcT2BqA
— Chef Andrew Gruel (@ChefGruel) January 21, 2023
Always remember to rest your steaks.