Happy Monday, ladies and gentlemen. I hope everyone is nursing their Christmas hangovers well as we lounge back today after a full day of family, fun, food, football, and some basketball. A lot of the games were underwhelming on Christmas Day with blowouts galore, but that’s the price we pay for sports on the holiday. You can’t win them all, but at least we were treated to some overtime to end the day. Today, we will try to bounce back with Monday Night Football to close out Week 16, a bowl game, and a full night of NBA action. So while we wait for the games to kick off and enjoy our Christmas leftovers, let’s check out some of the headlines we may have missed while we were drowning ourselves in egg nog. Indulge.
- Meet Janine from the University of Texas.
- Here is today’s college football bowl schedule to keep us entertained in the afternoon.
- Olivia Dunne posts spicy Christmas content.
- Chechen dictator’s son wins ‘fixed’ MMA fight in promotion owned by his father.
- Russell Wilson was roasted by a Sponge Bob character on Nickelodeon after starting his Christmas Day performance with back-to-back interceptions.
- Florida man beat roommate’s raccoon with hammer, threatened to kill neighbor.
- The Jordans that LeBron wore during his first high school championship are about to hit the auction block and could sell for over $200,000.
- The Mavericks unveiled a perfect statue for Dirk Nowitzki, featuring his signature fadeaway jumper.
- Here is everything coming to Netflix this week.
Video of the Day
AARON GORDON DUNK OF THE YEAR CANDIDATE
— NBA (@NBA) December 26, 2022
Aaron Gordon brought his best to Christmas and may have thrown down the Dunk of the Year.
Food of the Day
Now that Christmas dinner is in the books, let’s get back to some regularly scheduled programming… burgers.