Happy Thursday, ladies and gentlemen. Another week of the NFL season kicks off tonight as the full sports overload kicks into full swing. Between football, the MLB Postseason, start of the NHL season, and even some late-night golf thanks to the ZOZO Championship in Japan, we are being blessed with one of the most exciting times of the year. And before we know it, the NBA regular season will be here. While we wait for tonight’s games — let’s be honest, the Yankees are much more appealing than the TNF matchup — let’s check out some headlines from around the web.
- Meet Elyanaa from Monaco.
- Here is your full TV schedule for Week 6 of the NFL season.
- Kings fan has his nose broken after getting hit in the face with a puck before the season opener.
- A goose invaded the field and interrupted the NLDS game between the Padres and Dodgers.
- There is nothing like a mid-flight fight on a plane.
- Anglers caught cheating in tournament indicted, face possible prison.
- Motorcycle racer Victor Steeman, 22, passed away after suffering severe injuries during a championship race on Saturday.
- Twitter loses it over Jeffrey Dahmer costumes for Halloween.
- Alex Jones has been hit with nearly $1 billion in damages in his Sandy Hook defamation case.
- With the UFC returning this weekend, here are some of the best finishes from the fighters on the card.
Video of the Day
MATHURIN WINDMILL 🤯 pic.twitter.com/6esrNnI4ar
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) October 13, 2022
Bennedict Mathurin is going to be A LOT of fun to watch this season.
Food of the Day
Charen, this one’s for you. pic.twitter.com/upcFRUPLxr
— Chef Andrew Gruel (@ChefGruel) October 13, 2022
This is the amount of meat every deli needs to be handing out.