The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to action this weekend with UFC Vegas 60, also known as UFC Fight Night 210, at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada.
In the main event of the night, No. 4-ranked bantamweight contender Cory Sandhagen takes on Song Yadong. In the co-main event, middleweights Chidi Njokuani and Gregory Rodrigues go toe-to-toe.
The action will begin with the preliminary card on ESPN+ at 4:00 PM ET, followed by the six-fight main card beginning at 7:00 PM ET.
Ahead of this weekend, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the official weigh-ins.
Did your favorite fighter hit their mark?
The official weigh-in results for UFC Vegas 60 can be seen below.
UFC Vegas 60 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7:00 p.m. ET)
- Cory Sandhagen (135.5) vs. Song Yadong (135.5)
- Chidi Njokuani (185.5) vs. Gregory Rodrigues (185.5)
- Bill Algeo (146) vs. Andre Fili (145.5)
- Alen Amedovski (186.5)** vs. Joe Pyfer (185)
- Tanner Boser (229) vs. Rodrigo Nascimento (261)
- Marc-Andre Barriault (185) vs. Anthony Hernandez (185.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4:00 p.m. ET)
- Damon Jackson (145.5) vs. Pat Sabatini (145.5)
- Aspen Ladd (138)* vs. Sara McMann (135)
- Louis Cosce (170.5) vs. Trevin Giles (170)
- Denise Gomes (115) vs. Loma Lookboonmee (115.5)
- Trey Ogden (156) vs. Daniel Zellhuber (155)
- Mariya Agapova (125.5) vs. Gillian Robertson (125)
- Javid Basharat (135.5) vs. Tony Gravely (135.5)
- Nikolas Motta (155) vs. Cameron VanCamp (155.5)
*Missed women’s bantamweight limit by 2 pounds
** Missed middleweight limit by 0.5 pounds