Happy Tuesday, ladies and gentlemen. Hopefully everyone had a great Labor Day, but it’s time to get back into the swing of the regular week. It’s a fun sports week all around with the start of the NFL regular season just around the corner, even more college football, the return of Nate Diaz at UFC 279, the upcoming US Open finals, and much more. As long as you aren’t that Clemson fan who got beat up by a kid (more on that later), it should be a good few days. In the meantime, let’s check out some of the latest headlines from around the web.
- Meet Carli from UCF.
- Man broke into a comedy club, stole a magician’s jacket, and masturbated on a couch backstage.
- With the 2022-23 NFL regular season just over 48 hours away, let’s take a look at the Week 1 TV schedule.
- Viral US Open beer chugger critiques her performance.
- Florida Man survives three days lost in the woods after an alligator attack.
- Frances Tiafoe kept his magical run at the US Open going with an upset win over Rafael Nadal, and fans are absolutely loving it.
- It’s UFC 279 fight week, so check out the UFC Embedded episodes for Saturday’s event headlined by Khamzat Chimaev and fan-favorite Nate Diaz.
Video of the Day
WE GOT ACTION!!! pic.twitter.com/4iFowTPggS
— Kyzer Söze (@IordCinco) September 6, 2022
A Clemson bro tried to fight someone who looked considerably younger than him at the Georgia Tech game on Monday night and things went terribly wrong for him. And always remember, there’s no excuse for losing a fight when you have the high ground.
Food of the Day
— Danielle – Diva Q® (@DivaQBBQ) September 5, 2022