Happy Thursday, ladies and gentlemen. The weekend is within reach. Did anyone catch the MLS All-Star Game last night? Didn’t think so, but they came away with a win against the Liga MX All-Stars so that’s a positive. Tonight, we get the MLB Field of Dreams Game which has proven to be a unique viewing experience. Unfortunately, it’s the Cubs vs. Reds and they have a lot to live up to after last year’s epic game between the Yankees and White Sox. For golf fans, it’s a beautiful time of year with the FedExCup Playoffs officially kicking off today. So, with plenty to look forward to, let’s get to some headlines.
- Meet Lexi from Florida.
- The MLB Field of Dreams Game ticket prices are astronomical, with the get-in price at nearly $1,000.
- Speaking of the MLB Field of Dreams Game, check out some prop bets for the Cubs vs. Reds.
- Steelers WR Dionte Johnson sued for not showing up to his own football camp.
- Brett Favre estimates he suffered “thousands” of concussions throughout his football career.
- Competitive eater Gregory Foster downed 17 ghost peppers in just 60 seconds … and officials announced that is now a new world record.
- Rory McIlroy trolled a LIV Golf lawyer who compared the FedEx Cup to the Super Bowl.
- Frank Gore allegedly dragged naked woman by hair in Atlantic City hotel.
- The FedExCup Playoffs begin today. Here are the Round 1 tee times for the FedEx St. Jude Championship.
Video of the Day
DOUBLE FIELD INVASION AT CHASE pic.twitter.com/Zz3U3xc796
— Theo Mackie (@theo_mackie) August 11, 2022
Double the streakers, double the fun. The Diamondbacks security had no chance.
Food of the Day
New special alert!!!! Panko coated prawn burger, sweetcorn, avocado aioli, lettuce, tomato, red onion, dill pickled cucumber. @ThatKevinSmith @Sethrogen @ElizabethBanks we called it Zac and Miri make a prawno #bigboys #folkestone #kent #burger #prawn #prawnburger #burgerporn pic.twitter.com/hcoDyzCWt4
— Big Boys (@_Big_Boys) August 11, 2022
I have never seen anything like this in my life, nor would have I ever have thought of this concept, but consider me intrigued.