Happy Tuesday, ladies and gentlemen. The week is now in full swing as we close out the month of July, and there is still plenty going on in the sports world. The drama regarding LIV Golf continues including the potential addition of Charles Barkley to the broadcast team, the MLB season is heating up, and we even have some live MMA on Tuesday night with the return of Dana White’s Contender Series. While we wait for all of the action tonight, let’s take a look at some of the top headlines you may have missed from around the web.
- Meet Alaina from UNC-Chapel Hill.
- Charles Barkley says he would accept a $60 million offer from LIV Golf.
- Rugby league players refuse to play NRL game in pride jersey.
- The internet mourned the loss of Choco Tacos after the dessert was suddenly discontinued.
- Former Lakers forward Slava Medvedenko is selling his two NBA championship rings, won alongside Shaq and Kobe, to raise money for Ukraine.
- Florida Men arrested for having endangered deer in back of their car.
- Shaquille O’Neal’s son, Shareef, just signed a six-figure contract to play for the NBA G League Ignite.
- The Detroit Pistons unveiled teal throwback uniforms for the 2022-23 season.
Video of the Day
— kiers jenner (@kind_spice) July 26, 2022
Things got a little feisty at Fenway Park on Monday night.
Food of the Day
Two Birds. pic.twitter.com/penr1oEEhJ
— Chef Andrew Gruel (@ChefGruel) July 22, 2022
This fried chicken sandwich is just next level.