Happy Wednesday, ladies and gentlemen. How is everyone doing after a light night in the sports world? If you were struggling for something to watch last night, there was always the Westminster Dog Show, but the good news is tonight we get to get right back to business with Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final. Can the Lightning draw even or will the Avalanche get one step closer to victory? We will find out in a matter of hours, but until then, let’s take a look at some headlines from around the web.
- Meet Cierra from Virginia.
- Steph Curry continued showing off his championship skills by chugging tequila in a nightclub after the Warriors’ championship parade.
- Qatar is expected to ban one-night stands for single fans at the World Cup. Good luck with that.
- West Virginia may have unveiled the best college football uniforms of the year.
- Here is a review of episode 6 of Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- Cooper Kupp once realized he had been ghosting Peyton Manning for over 4 years.
- Ex-MLB pitcher Kyle Farnsworth announced he’s competing as a bodybuilder this weekend.
Video of the Day
Mike Tomlin sat down with The Pivot podcast for an incredible, in-depth interview where he discussed his Pittsburgh legacy, Super Bowl runs, the hiring of Brian Flores, the future without Big Ben, and much more.
Food of the Day
Crispy potato pavé
📸: chefgenevieve/IG pic.twitter.com/szVTAeecwJ
— First We Feast (@firstwefeast) June 20, 2022
You can never go wrong with potatoes and a little bit of dipping sauce.