Todd McShay is back with his 2022 NFL Mock Draft 3.0, sharing his first thoughts since the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis.
Over the past few days, there have been some blockbuster moves across the league which have also impacted the draft order with the Seattle Seahawks landing the Denver Broncos No. 9 overall pick and more in exchange for Russell Wilson.
But how does that impact the top 10? Could the Seahawks immediately target a replacement even though they received Drew Lock in the package?
Well, not according to McShay, who has the Seahawks bolstering their defensive line by taking Oregon‘s Kayvon Thibodeaux with the 9th overall pick. At the top of the draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars take Michigan pass rusher Aidan Hutchinson, while zero quarterbacks go in the top 10.
The first quarterback off of the board is Kenny Pickett, who lands with the Washington Commanders at No. 11.
Who does McShay have your favorite team drafting in his latest 2022 mock draft?
A look at his top 10 projections can be seen below, while the full first-round mock draft can be seen by heading over to ESPN.com.
- Jacksonville Jaguars – Aidan Hutchinson, defensive end, Michigan
- Detroit Lions – Kyle Hamilton, safety, Notre Dame
- Houston Texans – Ikem Ekwonu, offensive tackle, North Carolina State
- New York Jets – Evan Neal, offensive tackle, Alabama
- New York Giants – Travon Walker, defensive end, Georgia
- Carolina Panthers – Charles Cross, offensive tackle, Mississippi State
- New York Giants (via Chicago Bears) – Garrett Wilson, wide receiver, Ohio State
- Atlanta Falcons – Drake London, wide receiver, USC
- Seattle Seahawks (via Denver Broncos) – Kayvon Thibodeaux, defensive end, Oregon
- New York Jets (via Seattle) – Ahmad “Sauce” Gardner, cornerback, Cincinnati
The 2022 NFL Draft kicks off on Thursday, April 28, and runs through Saturday, April 30. The festivities will be held in Las Vegas.
Who do you want your favorite team to select in the upcoming draft? Sound off in the comments section below with your thoughts and predictions.