BYU Student Causes ‘Fireball’ Explosion In Dorm Kitchen By Brewing Rocket Fuel

PROVO, UT/USA - OCTOBER 2, 2016: Entrance to campus of Brigham Young University.

Shutterstock

A student at Brigham Young University had an experiment that went wrong in his dormitory kitchen.

According to the BYU police, the incident happened on Sunday afternoon when the student who was making homemade rocket fuel in the kitchen created a “fireball” explosion with the concoction.

No one was injured, but the sprinklers caused flooding that left 22 students misplaced.

“The flames from the explosion had engulfed the walls and ceiling around the stove and the intense heat tripped the fire sprinkler system. Firefighters quickly secured the scene and were able to put out the remnants from the fire,” police wrote in a statement.

Photos of the damage were shared on Facebook.

There is no word on whether the student, appropriately nicknamed “Rocket Man,” will be disciplined by the university or why he was attempting to create rocket fuel in the kitchen.

“It is clear that this situation could have been much worse and we are grateful that no one was injured,” an update read.

“We urge students to be aware of circumstances around them and consider how their actions have the potential to affect not just themselves, but others as well.”

Finnish Skier Remi Lindholm Suffers Frozen Penis In Olympic Race
Finnish Skier Remi Lindholm Suffers Frozen Penis In Olympic Race
Read More:
NewsBYU,college,News
  • 12847423802543462