It’s Taco Tuesday! And we are halfway through the month of February. We are just starting out our seven months without football, but lucky for us we have the final week of the Olympics to enjoy, March Madness is right around the corner, and the NBA and NHL seasons are heating up. There is plenty to be excited for as we finish off the winter, so let’s just keep pushing through. In the meantime, how about some headlines from around the web? Indulge.
- Meet Lexis from Kentucky.
- Gonzaga has returned to No. 1 in the latest AP Top 25 poll.
- Rob Gronkowski‘s girlfriend, Camille Kostek, isn’t ready to see Gronk retire just yet.
- Kyler Murray finally breaks his silence on the recent Arizona Cardinals drama.
- The iconic Hollywood sign is getting a Rams makeover to celebrate their Super Bowl win.
- Here is your Olympic TV schedule for Tuesday.
Video of the Day
Dylan Larkin just dropped this Minnesota Wild defender 😳 pic.twitter.com/ZPXHjpg8ZM
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) February 15, 2022
We are used to seeing defenders have their ankles broken in the NBA, but what about on the ice?
Food of the Day
Steak (sirloin) #tacos with chimichurri sauce 🔥
— Ignite Grilling (@ignitegrilling) February 8, 2022
Obligatory Taco Tuesday mention.