Happy Wednesday, ladies and gentlemen — especially to Steph Curry. On Tuesday night, the Warriors star officially became the best shooter in NBA history by surpassing Ray Allen on the all-time three-pointers list. It was an incredible moment that felt even bigger because it all went down under the bright lights of Madison Square Garden. You couldn’t have written a better script. But while we were watching Curry make history, we may have missed out on some other headlines from around the web so let’s play a little bit of catch up.
- Meet Taylor from the University of Central Florida.
- Here is the 2021 college football bowl game gift guide.
- Fantasy Football waiver wire targets that could win you your playoff game.
- An indie wrestler has been banned after repeatedly stabbing a referee in the head with a spike after losing a match.
- ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ will shock fans — and not for the reason you think.
- Todd McShay has released his first 2022 NFL mock draft.
- Gisele used to think football was boring before she started dating Tom Brady.
- Mina Kimes ethered the Jaguars for their poor handling of Urban Meyer.
- Lane Kiffin was spitting truth bombs regarding the NIL impact on the transfer portal.
Video of the Day
the MOMENT Steph made history pic.twitter.com/ZT9KxBSHmI
— Golden State Warriors (@warriors) December 15, 2021
Congratulations to Steph Curry, the greatest shooter of all time.
Food of the Day
The kind of burger that needs no introduction. #FEASTAGRAM
— First We Feast (@firstwefeast) December 13, 2021
A good old fashioned cheeseburger is exactly the kind of thing we like to see.