Happy Monday, ladies and gentlemen. Hopefully everyone had a good weekend and those who were fighting for their lives in fantasy football got the result they needed ahead of the playoffs. Now, I’ve got a lot to catch up on so let’s not waste any time and get in a few quick headlines to start the day.
- Meet Erin from North Carolina.
- The Houston Texans punter looks like Bill Burr and everyone had jokes.
- Everyone is piling on Urban Meyer after the Jaguars were shut out on Sunday.
- The Chiefs brilliantly trolled the Raiders after Sunday’s blowout win.
- Quinn Ewers made his transfer decision and it was what everyone expected.
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix this week.
Video of the Day
Bron threw on Wendell Carter. Jr.'s goggles after they broke 😅 pic.twitter.com/ZzltTomjxk
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) December 13, 2021
Everyone had a laugh when LeBron James threw the ball in Wendell Carter’s face and broke them. Oh, and he also recorded a triple-double.
Food of the Day
— First We Feast (@firstwefeast) December 13, 2021
This buffalo mac ‘n cheese is something I would be first in line to try.