There is still one game remaining on the schedule in Week 14 with the Arizona Cardinals and Los Angeles Rams facing off in a major NFC West clash on Monday Night Football, but Week 15 is just around the corner with the Los Angeles Chargers set to host the Kansas City Chiefs on Thursday night.
Ahead of the new week, the oddsmakers released the early lines and betting odds for each game on the schedule.
Who are all of the favorites in Week 15?
A full look at the opening lines and betting odds can be seen below, via BetOnline.ag.
Week 15 Opening Lines
Thursday, December 16
- Kansas City (-3) at Los Angeles Chargers | Over/Under: 49½
Saturday, December 18
- Las Vegas at Cleveland (-6½) | Over/Under: 43½
- New England at Indianapolis (-1½) | Over/Under: 44½
Sunday, December 19
- Carolina at Buffalo (-11½) | Over/Under: 44½
- Arizona (-13½) at Detroit | Over/Under: 47½
- New York Jets at Miami (-8) | Over/Under: 43
- Dallas (-11½) at New York Giants | Over/Under: 45½
- Washington at Philadelphia (-4½) | Over/Under: 44
- Tennessee (-2½) at Pittsburgh | Over/Under: 42
- Houston at Jacksonville (-3½) |Over/Under: 41½
- Cincinnati at Denver (-1) | Over/Under: 44½
- Atlanta at San Francisco (-8½) | Over/Under: 45½
- Seattle at Los Angeles Rams (-7) | Over/Under: 47½
- Green Bay (-7) at Baltimore | Over/Under: 43½
- New Orleans at Tampa Bay (-11½) | Over/Under: 46½
Monday, December 20
- Minnesota (-3½) at Chicago | Over/Under: 43